The True Guru makes playoffs in all 6 leagues, 4-2 for the week
This was a big week. It is the final week before the playoffs in five of the six leagues. I had three leagues that I had to win to make the playoffs; J.A.I.L., Vegas Vs Texas, and Fantasy Football Search Expert League. I won in all three. Here is the break down and round one playoff match ups.
Record through week 13 - 46-32 (6 Leagues reporting)
Overall 56-35 including my seventh league
*** Clinched Playoff Berth
Blog Talk Radio League (8-5)***
I lost to the great Ted Shauster this week. Don't know who he is, either do I. I lost by 10 points, but I was without DeAngelo Williams. I claimed the 6th seed and I will face NFL Fantasy Playbook (AJ Pelletier). It wasn't a good pull for the playoffs. He is the top scoring team in the league.
Drunken Pirate Slapfight Expert League (10-3)***
I won the final game of the regular season and clinched the #1 Seed. Overall the best league I performed in this season. I ace UltimateFFStrategy.com week 14 for round one of the playoffs.
Vegas Vs. Texas League (7-6)***
I finally won after 5 straight losses and I clinched a playoff berth. In round one I will face AJ Pelletier. That name will haunt me this entire playoffs.
J.A.I.L. League (6-7)***
Won my 4th straight game and made the playoffs. I will take on the #1 seed Dropkick Fluties in round one. Over the last four weeks, I outscored the 13-0 team 511-466.
Fantasy Football Search Expert League (8-5)***
I beat the number one seeded team 187-124, and gained a tremendous amount of momentum and confidence going into the playoffs. In week one I face Larry Joseph from Bruno Boys.
Coast 2 Coast (7-6)***
The parity in this league was outstanding, except for the one 13-0 team. Right now there are 3 teams at 7-6 and three teams at 5-8. I have one game left and it's a critical game. Winner gets the round one BYE week 15.
Record through week 13 - 46-32 (6 Leagues reporting)
Overall 56-35 including my seventh league
*** Clinched Playoff Berth
Blog Talk Radio League (8-5)***
I lost to the great Ted Shauster this week. Don't know who he is, either do I. I lost by 10 points, but I was without DeAngelo Williams. I claimed the 6th seed and I will face NFL Fantasy Playbook (AJ Pelletier). It wasn't a good pull for the playoffs. He is the top scoring team in the league.
Drunken Pirate Slapfight Expert League (10-3)***
I won the final game of the regular season and clinched the #1 Seed. Overall the best league I performed in this season. I ace UltimateFFStrategy.com week 14 for round one of the playoffs.
Vegas Vs. Texas League (7-6)***
I finally won after 5 straight losses and I clinched a playoff berth. In round one I will face AJ Pelletier. That name will haunt me this entire playoffs.
J.A.I.L. League (6-7)***
Won my 4th straight game and made the playoffs. I will take on the #1 seed Dropkick Fluties in round one. Over the last four weeks, I outscored the 13-0 team 511-466.
Fantasy Football Search Expert League (8-5)***
I beat the number one seeded team 187-124, and gained a tremendous amount of momentum and confidence going into the playoffs. In week one I face Larry Joseph from Bruno Boys.
Coast 2 Coast (7-6)***
The parity in this league was outstanding, except for the one 13-0 team. Right now there are 3 teams at 7-6 and three teams at 5-8. I have one game left and it's a critical game. Winner gets the round one BYE week 15.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home